2011年6月20日星期一

Li Li Wang sister angrily break the hand

Wang Li Li seize sister's hand and said: "Wang sister, Tiandeliangxin, I really did not recognize as the boss's first love ah! You so good to me, I Zeneng the whole you!"
Li Li Wang sister angrily break the hand, asked: "You do not recognize, you can put as deputy chief of it?"
Li Li startled by startled, turned toward the boss's office. Burst into the office boss, Li Li Chong boss shouted: "Why did you mention me as the Deputy Chief? You do not make me tune Library to go?"
Angry boss to see Li Li, leisurely smile: "You do not recognize their own, then I let you think you recognize."
Li Li shaking, pointing to the boss angrily shouted: "Shameless!" Word of mouth and shout out from Li Li is floating, a little strength and no. Li Li slowly lowered his arm, went before the boss, pleaded: "The king can not let go Library sister do?"
Boss shook his head and smiling, said: "You're not my first love, if you like, I can also think about your pleading."
Li Li laughed, two drops of tears rolled down with laughter, Li Li, the boss said: "I ​​am not like your first love, but you like my first love!"
Affordable junior clothing
Cheap juniors clothes
Cheap juniors dresses
Cheapest clothes online
Cheap teen clothes
Sundresses for cheap
Cheap clothing online
Inexpensive summer dresses
Cheap maxi dresses
Juniors clothing online

没有评论:

发表评论