2011年6月20日星期一

He can not believe my eyes

 A retired company manager, widowed for many years, in addition to the occasional play golf, he has no other hobbies, the bored, he decided to vacation. He ordered one for their own travel tickets to the Caribbean, unfortunately, he was riding the boat sank.

Man awoke and found himself in a deserted island, no people, no reserve material, nothing, only bananas and coconuts.

Every day, loaded with bananas and coconut Tiandu Zi, unwittingly passed three or four months. On this day, he was to spend time on the beach, but that his life seen one of the most beautiful woman is walking along the coast.

He can not believe my eyes, he asked: "Where are you from? How did you come here?"

Beautiful woman replied: "I am from the other side of the island over the boat and my boat sank, I have been living on this island."

"I did not think, actually on this island is also home to you." He exclaimed, "I was floating to the island after a shipwreck, but I can not you lucky, after all, you have a paddle boat to accompany I am. "

"Oh, you say this boat ah," woman explained, "This is what I found on the island of raw materials used in their production of this paddle is the sweet gum tree branches I shaved, and bottom is brown sticks I use woven, the ship's stern on both sides and I use the eucalyptus branches. "
Affordable junior clothing
Cheap juniors clothes
Cheap juniors dresses
Cheapest clothes online
Cheap teen clothes
Sundresses for cheap
Cheap clothing online
Inexpensive summer dresses
Cheap maxi dresses
Juniors clothing online

没有评论:

发表评论