2011年1月4日星期二

Lonely days

Lonely days


So, literary bar, to resolve the extra time with my loneliness.

At first I did not know what to do literature, and I rushed to the daily reading room after dinner to see from the newspapers and magazines, reading makes me excited beyond words, I forget the so-called classmates, friends, and even The family, love. I think of me as a hunter on the island, looking to fill my soul Looking back on the prey. Truly poetic literature, fun, great space of human life in nature, such as the torrent of water, filling to me. I started my own writing, began to stir in the submission, and again the wall, I found I was wrong. Then I met my writing career on a memorable teacher, is also an editor. I started to vote to give him my article. At that time, I thought I had a very good article, the teacher sent a replies, careful analysis of my article, intensive guidance, he encouraged me to talk about his own situation, he said: "I have You did the same dream, just go to school, graduation, work, start their families, daily necessities, and finally to the road I took to the laity, dreams do not know when, thrown to the where to find even the shadow was gone. "I read to here, tingling feeling, I think, the teacher's words, sentence hit my heart, this is not only a profound contemplation of the literary man, is dreaming of my youth like the opening of a sobering Solutions . I'm anxious, began to struggle. Yes, the dream can only be doing it, I thought of Lu Xun's words: "When I was young and have done a lot of dreams, and half forgotten."

But I can not give up, I started reading the crazy, crazy writing an article I vote for him, was I excited when the day I saw a teacher from the e-mail response, including a: For the small Coke repeatedly asked if I could publish the problem, I think we should like the same old cow, as the two scholars mentioned above, as much accumulation, ground work, the farmer did not dare say, the spring planting in the fall, there must be harvested, but there will be no harvest without sowing the break. Should be down to earth, loneliness, Wang Guowei three realms of life, I want to give a small coke, studying with him: first, the tower alone, overlooked the endless distance. The second wide-pine end of regret, to eliminate the Iraqi people were emaciated. Third trace of her thousands of Baidu, when I look back, that person is in, the lights dim. This is the thinking of the problem, at this point. In short writing efforts from the content and form, the results depend on thought.

I read this passage out of the weight in just two years of college career, often take this as an example to inspire their own writing. In these lonely time, words such as this slightly dark room to blame the solitary, shining on me forward, not to surrender, insisted in the end. The teacher's personality but also as clear as sculpture show in my eyes.

没有评论:

发表评论